1. WKD-2 Marine Electrical Horn meets the requirements on sound and light signals stipulated in “Convention on the International Regulation for Preventing Collisions at Sea” (COLREG).
● According to item 35 in “COLREG”: Sound signals should be used in poor visibility. (Poor visibility refers to limited visibility under the circumstances of fog, dust-storm, snow, storm, sand storm and etc.) The sound signals of our product:
— /2min (1 long ring/2mins)
— —/2min （2 long rings/2mins)
— ••/ 2min （1 long and 2 short rings/2mins）
— ••• / 2min （1 long and 3 short rings/2mins）
• — • / 1min （1 short ,1 long and 1 short rings/1min）
One long ring lasts for 4～6 seconds, one short ring lasts for 1 second. Interval is 2 seconds.
2. Working Condition
(1) Surrounded temperature: 25℃～55℃
(2) Relative humidity: 92%～98%
(3)When vibration frequency is 2～13.2HZ, displacement amplitude is±1mm.when vibration frequency is +13.2～80HZ, acceleration amplitude is±7%.
(4) The voltage of the control is within +6%～-10% of the rated voltage. It can work safely when the frequency change is within±5% of the rated frequency.
(5) Power loss of the control:15 W
(6)Output contactor capacity of the control: 5A/250V (ultimate capacity: 10A/AC250V)
(7) Outer size of the control: length x width x height = 216×165×100 mm
(8) Weight of the control: 3 Kg